Owners of web sites which have forms (for example, forms used to send messages, feedback or support) frequently have a problem that they receive a lot of SPAM emails, sent via these forms. Specific routines (form spiders) search the Internet for such forms, analyze and then use them to send SPAM emails.
To stop the flow of SPAM, it is necessary to change the source code of forms. Unfortunately, after several days or weeks, the forms will be scanned yet again and the code should be changed yet again. And so on.
Web Form SPAM Protection is a utility to protect forms from being scanned, analyzed and used to send SPAM emails. It encodes form source code, so that form spiders can't work with it and can't use it to send SPAM emails.
Web Form SPAM Protection can work both with HTML documents (located on the Internet or on a local computer) and with a separate form source code, which can be inserted manually.
SPAM Protection software has been designed with simplicity in mind. It requires no PHP or ASP support, and no programming knowledge or skills needed. The only thing you need to do is to select the web form code in the program's window and then press the "Protect" button. It's that simple! The code will be encrypted automatically.
- source code can be inserted manually
- HTML documents with forms can be located on the local computer or on the net
- source code can be edited before it's protected
- multiple forms can be encrypted at once
- great protection against automatic scanning by form spiders
- form code will be marked with green color (easily locatable and editable)
- user friendly interface
Read The publisher description in: German